Tired of straightening your unruly hair everyday? Not wanting to spend hundreds of dollars and half the day at the salon? Cure One-Step Magic Straight Treatment is an all-in-one hair straightening product to get you salon results at your own home in a fraction of the time. Your hair retains it elasticity and volume with less chemicals used in your hair. A combination of essential oils and extracts, PPT treatment, aloe, green tea extract, and chitosan, keeps hair soft even after treatment with leaves a natural luster and sheen.
Constantly having to straighten your hair is not only a hassle, but it can be very time consuming too. Not to mention the heat from the straightening iron tends to damage your hair over time. Cure One Step Japanese Magic Hair Straightening Treatment is a revolutionary permanent hair straightening cream designed to solve this on-going problem. And that’s not all! The special formula contains a blend of a variety of beneficial herbal extracts to help your hair retain volume and become shiny and smooth. You just have to use it once for permanent hair straightening that lasts for an amazing six months.
- No need for neutralizing agent
- Permanently straighten your hair in an hour
- Minimize the damage done to your hair
- One package will provide 4-6 treatments depending on the length of your hair.
- Hair typically remains straight for 2-6 months
- Product is good for 24 months after opening.
NOTE: be sure to conduct an allergy test before using the product.
- Shampoo your hair and towel dry.
- Apply intensive conditioning treatment if desired (use according to package directions).
- Put on gloves.
- Starting from the nape of the neck, use the applicator comb to add straightening cream to hair starting 1cm (0.5 inch) away from the scalp.
- Leave treatment in hair in accordance to the level of damage your hair has:
- 20-30 minutes for damaged/color treated hair.
- 40 minutes for healthy hair.
- -If your hair is extremely curly, the treatment should be left in longer.
- After the appropriate amount of time has elapsed, check if the treatment has worked by isolating one strand of hair and pulling on it to see if the hair has turned elastic and stretches out.
- Wash treatment out of hair with warm water (do not use any shampoo).
- Straighten hair in 2.5 cm (1 inch) sections with a high quality straightener. Damaged hair should be straightened at 140-160°C (280-320°F) and healthy hair can be straightened at 160°C (320°F) or higher.
- Do not wash your hair for 72 hours. Do not tie your hair or tuck your hair behind your ears. If your hair gets wet, straighten it immediately with a high quality straightener.
- Wait at least 2 weeks before color treating your hair after straightening.